$130 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in part by your health insurance plan. I will provide you with a bill with the necessary diagnositc coding and provider identification information which you will be able to submit for reimbursement. Please check your coverage by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? Many plans have significant deductibles these days so whether you meet them by trying to find someone in network or seek services outside of network will not be such an issue. You will have a better selection and (usually) higher quality of providers out of network. This is an unfortunate actuality, but something to consider.
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover? This will help you gauge how you can best use the coverage provided and you can pre-plan with your clinician.
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? If you do have out of network coverage, the reimbursement to you, after meeting your deductible is usually around 50-70%. Reimbursements and deductibles seem to be constantly changing these days so making a call for the most recent rates is useful.
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is the co-pay for an out-of-network provider?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Let me get to know you first, so we have an over-view of your needs and see what can be worked out.
If you do not show up for a scheduled therapy appointment, and have not provided 24 hours notice in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session, especially if this is a pattern. I try to be really fair about this and often take bonified personal issues into account.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.